Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Honda Accord rock crawler WTF?

I just happened to run across this add on craigslist. I must saw I am left asking WTF are you serious? Yes I did fix all of the spelling. This person needs help.

91 Honda accord parts - $5100 (meadow vista )
Date: 2009-09-15, 9:38PM PDT
Reply to: sale-rzgkc-1376750115@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi I'm striping my 91 Honda accord 1.8 liter to make it a rock crawler i have already torn a lot of it down all parts will be pulled except body/interior parts I AM KEEPING THE BODY AND INTERIOR so don't ask about it here is a small list of parts and prices

1.engine complete with intake attached $100
2.transmission has whine works fine $75
3.a.c includes all lines,pump,cooler $35
4.alternator brand new 1 year ago works fine $25
5.power steering includes all components $20
6.radiator brand new less then 1 year paid 260 $35
7.wiring harness not cut at all pulled right all plugs intact $40

EVERYTHING UNDER THIS CAR MUST GO so call and let me know what you need remember every thing is pulled except body and interior parts

0 comments: